The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Wow... Wow, seriously?

It could have been anything. But you seriously went with that? Don't get me wrong, they're terrifying as hell, but just... What?!

Siblings Untitled 02 Siblings Untitled 02

Do you enjoy this?

Do you enjoy dividing by zero?! Do you? DO YOU?! Because that's what you keep doing and it's freaking my out! But in a good way. Nice job.

Bobert-Rob responds:

All your nothing will be divisible by itself! AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Well, uh... that happened

This animation is probably the best you've ever done. Voices were done well. The Bros were accurately portrayed and their was enough dick in it to satisfy the Newgrounds community without having it be rated "A".

Because I know that all those Newgrounds fans love their dickery. Nom nom nom.

Overall, awesome animation and it's not too far-fetched from the average Halo fanboy.

10/10
5/5

"The Waterman Movie" "The Waterman Movie"

This didn't disappoint.

I've been waiting for years for any signs that this movie made progress and it has! Very little, but it's made some progress. The opening dialogue was ingenious and hysterical. And hearing Leslie Nielsen doing a seemingly pointless Waterman rant was gold. You've lifted my faith in this project and I hope you reach your goal.

Bravo.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Oh my god.

Who would do this? Who would make such a horrible video that hurt this many people? Who would even agree to make it? The sheer animosity I feel towards the artist and writer are unparalleled. The voice acting was bad, the jokes were offensive and, for the most part, it made absolutely no sense. I mean, why would Ryu be doing Ken in the ass like that? I was deeply disturbed. More than half of those jokes were used already and I think I have contracted a combination of diabetes, cancer, AIDS, gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis, the runs, swine flu, avian flu, the flu, heart disease, canker sores, the common cold, leperacy, and anal. I mean, for god's sake she even had the gall to shit in Kirbopher's bathtub and not even pay for his college! What kind of a monster is she? I'll tell you what she is, she's Runk'd down to the very core of her chunk.

4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Too many references, but...

Overall, I liked it. A lot of really good animation, art and voice acting, but the constant TV and movie references became stale after the Matrix dialogue.

anime munters anime munters

I can't decide whether this was good or great.

Oh wait. THIS IS AWESOME! The animation is very smooth and fit the music perfectly. The cross-dressing and homo-eroticism was a little odd, but it's your art and I can respect. As final note, I'll have this song stuck in my head for a while. Bravo and curse you.

The Sad Tale of Zerowolf The Sad Tale of Zerowolf

I love it, but...

The whole thing is a troll against someone that most people on Newgrounds don't know. I voted 5 due to the fact that I know who you're talking about, but as a reviewer, I have to take a point off for that. Still very funny.

Proper Chief Proper Chief

Fuckin' Proper Chief

He's proper and he's Master Chief. What more could I want?

LyleMcDouchebag responds:

A Danish

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

So much potential!

I can't wait to see what happens next! This world is that of any Renaissance-themed show, but with your own flare, your perspective, your original characters! You've practically shown me the formula for great fantasy through the first two episodes: An era, a genre, and perspective. Bravo, sir.