The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Wow... Wow, seriously?

It could have been anything. But you seriously went with that? Don't get me wrong, they're terrifying as hell, but just... What?!

Siblings Untitled 02 Siblings Untitled 02

Do you enjoy this?

Do you enjoy dividing by zero?! Do you? DO YOU?! Because that's what you keep doing and it's freaking my out! But in a good way. Nice job.

Bobert-Rob responds:

All your nothing will be divisible by itself! AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Well, uh... that happened

This animation is probably the best you've ever done. Voices were done well. The Bros were accurately portrayed and their was enough dick in it to satisfy the Newgrounds community without having it be rated "A".

Because I know that all those Newgrounds fans love their dickery. Nom nom nom.

Overall, awesome animation and it's not too far-fetched from the average Halo fanboy.

10/10
5/5

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Love it, but...

I feel like some of the characters have an unfair edge in this game. Other than that, it was fantastic.

Looking forward to whether or not you're gonna make a Lost Levels version of this game.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Creative.

I like how it tested the mind and showed a lot of talent you have in Action Script. Bravo.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Originality is now extremely clumsy.

It was incredibly hard to get used to the controls into this game, but once I did it became a lot of fun. The graphics are funny and simple and the voice of the character makes me pity him so much that I have to get him to the end of that level, despite walking away with mostly bronze medals. His clumsiness and clunky control scheme makes for quite an intricate challenge in a normally simple environment. Overall, this game gets an A for its challenge and originality.

PKMN: TCG Pause PKMN: TCG Pause

Boy, does this take me back...

This song brings back those moments preparing a deck strategy to go up against the four legendary guys. They were so frustrating.

Diversity Center Diversity Center

I came.

No wait, that's urine.

Angry Animator Rant Angry Animator Rant

Not his greatest moment, is it?

Ridiculous rant with silly sounds makes something comically crazy.

Heh... Those are all alliteration...

Edd Edd

So, much can be said about these two.

It's apparent that Eddy Spaghetti's relationship with Black-Eyed Ben is a strained one, but that shouldn't get in the way of their mutual hatred for George the Ginger. Sure, Eddy Spaghetti may look like he's having a gay ol' time with Black-Eyed Ben, but the Black-Eyed Ben isn't ready for such a commitment. Things just haven't been the same between them since Commy Carl left the troupe to return to Moscow and become a professional circus clown. The pain behind Eddy Spaghetti's smile must be excruciating, but he presses on and still makes the world laugh with his merry antics and love of carbonated soft drinks. Black-Eyed Ben may be an alcoholic and a jerk, but Eddy Spaghetti doesn't care. He doesn't care because he just wants his friends to laugh and make merriment, even at the cost of his dignity. They need to remember the good times, so they can press forward to create more good times that can be remembered in their winter years. Remember Commy Carl's birthday party when they tricked him into the cryogenic freezing chamber in promises of him becoming immortal? Remember when George the Ginger and Eddy Spaghetti went on a gambling spree and died in a car crash? It didn't matter that they were dead because all that matters is that they were together and having the time of their lives. So, don't listen to the negativity of Black-Eyed Ben, Eddy. You're beautiful the way you are. And it wasn't your fault that Commy Carl died in that plane crash on his way back to Moscow! He died the way he wanted to: In a fiery explosion that was as hot as the sun. He's shooting angels in heaven now. But did Black-Eyed Ben care? No. He hated Commy Carl all along and would stop at nothing to see his demise! But it wasn't Black-Eyed Ben's fault. It was George the Ginger's fault! Now he's a convicted felon serving 25 years to life in Alcatraz Maximum Security Prison!

And that's why George the Ginger isn't in this picture.

Chloe Sinclaire Chloe Sinclaire

Damn!

If I didn't know any better, I'd say Jolly Jack himself drew that. Bravo!